This weekend I was really inspired by Elena's dress in episode 5x07 of TVD, so I decided to make some cookies based on that dress.
 |
| Here are some pictures of the dress that Elena wore in 5x07! |
b.jpg) |
| I had forgotten how much work it was to prep(making the dough, making the icing, cutting out the cookies, baking the cookies, coloring the icing) but after about 2 hours everything was all set to start decorating. |
.JPG) |
| I ended up making too much of the blue flooding but that's okay because I can always use it for something else later. |
.JPG) |
| I made the bows first, outlining and then flooding them in and then the cupcakes and then the dresses. |
.jpg) |
| I was really happy with how everything came out, especially the dresses because it was my first time using that cookie shape! |
 |
| And you can see the best cookies here. I am really so in love with this set of cookies. It was my first time making a themed batch of cookies and I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out. :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment